Holiday Beef Roast
Prep Time 20min.
Total Time 3hr. 25min.
Share our Holiday Beef Roast recipe with all your relatives this year! Try serving this beef roast recipe with steamed veggies and whole grain bread.
What You Need:
• 1 beef prime rib lb.(5 lb.)
• 1 Tbsp. black pepper
• 1 cup Italian dressing
• 1-1/2 cups Real Mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup Prepared Horseradish
• 1/4 cup Honey Mustard Dressing
• 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
• Place meat in glass dish; sprinkle with pepper. Pour Italian dressing over meat. Refrigerate 15 min. to marinate, turning occasionally.
• Heat oven to 325°F. Remove meat from marinade; discard marinade. Place meat, fat-side up, in shallow pan. Bake 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until 150°F, basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove from oven. Cover with foil; let stand 15 to 20 min.
• Meanwhile, mix 1 cup mayo and horseradish in serving bowl. Mix remaining mayo, honey-mustard dressing and thyme in separate serving bowl. Slice meat. Serve with the sauces.